Are you moving to a new area? Buying a house? Or simply concerned about toxins in your tap water at home, apartment, or your children's school which could potentially cause cancer, obesity, diabetes, infertility, autism, early puberty, or brain disorders? If yes, then you need Pristinet's information service and personalized reports to protect your family's health and take control of the quality of your drinking water.
Note: Pristinet service supports the latest versions of all desktop, laptop, and mobile smartphone browsers. Pristinet will soon provide support for Tablet PCs.
Please log-in using your existing account with one of the following popular services:
Pristinet User Terms and Conditions
A. Purpose. The business purpose of Pristinet, an information portal, a service offering of Jeeva Portals Inc., is to help create web-communities of users and expert professionals who share similar profiles of interests and concerns on toxins in drinking water in their home environment, and foster sharing of information and experiences to address and resolve commonly encountered issues related to the safety of drinking water at home. We make every attempt to have services available through our website and mobile application to help you learn from your peers and expert professionals, and make choices in a network of trust to help mitigate the adverse impacts of toxins in drinking water on your family health and your property values.
2. YOUR OBLIGATIONS.
A. Applicable laws and this Agreement
You must comply with all applicable laws, the Agreement, as may be amended from time to time with or without advance notice, and the policies and processes explained in the following sections:
1. Rules of Conduct;
2. Complaints Regarding Content Posted on the Pristinet Portal Website; and
B. License and warranty for your submissions to Jeeva Portals.
You own the information you provide Pristinet Portal under this Agreement, and may request its deletion at any time, unless you have shared information or content with others and they have not deleted it, or it was copied or stored by other users. Additionally, you grant Jeeva Portals a nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sublicenseable, fully paid up and royalty-free right to us to copy, prepare derivative works of, improve, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyze, use and commercialize, in any way now known or in the future discovered, any information you provide, directly or indirectly to Pristinet Portal, including but not limited to any user generated content, ideas, concepts, techniques or data to the services, you submit to Pristinet Portal, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or to any third parties. Any information you submit to us is at your own risk of loss as noted in Sections 2 and 3 of this Agreement. By providing information to us, you represent and warrant that you are entitled to submit the information and that the information is accurate, not confidential, and not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights. It is your responsibility to keep your Pristinet Portal profile information accurate and updated.
C. Service Eligibility. To be eligible to use the Service, you must meet the following criteria and represent and warrant that you: (1) are 18 years of age or older;
(2) are not currently restricted from accessing the Pristinet Portal, or not otherwise prohibited from having a Pristinet Portal account,
(3) are not a competitor of Pristinet Portal or are not using the Pristinet Portal services for reasons that are in competition with Pristinet Portal;
(4) will only maintain one Pristinet Portal account at any given time;
(5) have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party;
(6) will not violate any rights of Pristinet or Jeeva Portals, including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights; and
(7) agree to provide at your cost all equipment, software, and internet access necessary to use the Pristinet Portal services.
D. Sign-In Credentials.
You agree to: (1) Keep your password secure and confidential; (2) not permit others to use your account; (3) refrain from using other Users’ accounts; (4) refrain from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your Pristinet Portal account to another party; and (5) refrain from charging anyone for access to any portion of Pristinet Portal, or any information therein. Further, you are responsible for anything that happens through your account until you close down your account or prove that your account security was compromised due to no fault of your own. To close your account, please visit the User Settings connected to your ID and simply click on “Unregister” button at the bottom of the page.
You indemnify Pristinet and Jeeva Portals, Inc., and hold us and our Officers, Directors, and Employees harmless for all damages, losses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) related to all third party claims, charges, and investigations, caused by (1) your failure to comply with this Agreement, including, without limitation, your submission of content that violates third party rights or applicable laws, (2) any content you submit to the Services, and (3) any activity in which you engage on or through Pristinet Portal.
F. Notify us of acts contrary to the Agreement.
If you believe that you are entitled or obligated to act contrary to this Agreement under any mandatory law, you agree to provide us with detailed and substantiated explanation of your reasons in writing at least 30 days before you act contrary to this Agreement, to allow us to assess whether we may, at our sole discretion, provide an alternative remedy for the situation, though we are under no obligation to do so.
G. Notifications and Service Messages. For purposes of service messages and notices about the Pristinet Portal services to you, notice shall consist of an email from Jeeva Portals to an email address associated with your Pristinet account, even if we have other contact information. You also agree that Jeeva Portals may communicate with you through your Jeeva Portals account or through other means including email, mobile number, telephone, or delivery services including the US Postal Service about your Pristinet Portal account or services associated with Pristinet Portal. You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to do so maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about the Service.
H. User-Generated-Content (Discussion threads, Issues, Diagnosis, Solutions, Comments, etc.)
Pristinet Portal content is largely generated by the Users such as yourself. Pristinet Portal enables sharing of comments, information, suggestions, issues, diagnosis, and solutions by allowing Users to post updates, including links to expert information sources, news articles and changes to their profiles. Ideas you post and information you share may be seen and used by other Users, and Pristinet Portal cannot guarantee that other Users will not use the ideas and information that you share on Pristinet Portal. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential and/or don’t want others to use, or that is subject to third party rights that may be infringed by your sharing it, do not post it to any Pristinet Portal Wikis, Comments or elsewhere on Pristinet Portal. Pristinet Portal and Jeeva Portals ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR A USER’S MISUSE OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU POST IN ANY Pristinet Portal or Jeeva Portals websites and community portals.
2. YOUR RIGHTS. On the condition that you comply with all your obligations under this Agreement, we grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, nonassignable, nonsublicenseable right to access, through a generally available web browser or mobile device or application (but not through scraping, spidering, crawling or other technology or software used to access data without the express written consent of Jeeva Portals), view information and use the services that we provide on Pristinet Portal web pages and in accordance with this Agreement. Any other use of Pristinet Portal contrary to our mission and purpose (such as seeking to connect to someone you do not know or trust, or to use information gathered from Pristinet Portal commercially unless expressly authorized by Jeeva Portals) is strictly prohibited and a violation of this Agreement. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement, including, without limitation, title, ownership, intellectual property rights, and all other rights and interest in Pristinet Portal and Jeeva Portals and all related items.
3. OUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS.
A. Services Availability. For as long as Pristinet Portal or Jeeva Portals continues to offer the Services, Pristinet Portal or Jeeva Portals shall provide and seek to update, improve and expand the Services. As a result, we allow you to access Pristinet Portal as it may exist and be available on any given day and have no other obligations, except as expressly stated in this Agreement. We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue Pristinet Portal, partially or entirely, or change and modify prices for all or part of the Services in our sole discretion. All of these changes shall be effective upon their posting on our site or by direct communication to you unless otherwise noted. Pristinet Portal further reserves the right to withhold, remove and or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed by Pristinet Portal or Jeeva Portals to be contrary to this Agreement. For avoidance of doubt, Jeeva Portals has no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content that you or other Users provide when using the Services.
4. DISCLAIMER. SOME COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED TERMS IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. DO NOT RELY ON Pristinet Portal or JEEVA PORTALS, ANY INFORMATION THEREIN, OR ITS CONTINUATION. WE PROVIDE THE PLATFORM FOR Pristinet Portal AND ALL INFORMATION AND SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED OR HARMED BY Pristinet Portal services or Jeeva Portals OR ANYTHING RELATED TO Pristinet Portal services or Jeeva Portals, YOU MAY CLOSE YOUR Pristinet Portal ACCOUNT AND TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 7 (“TERMINATION”) AND SUCH TERMINATION SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. Pristinet Portal or Jeeva Portals IS NOT RESPONSIBLE, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES FOR THE DELIVERY OF ANY MESSAGES (SUCH AS POSTING OF QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY OTHER USER GENERATED CONTENT) SENT THROUGH Pristinet Portal or Jeeva Portals TO ANYONE. IN ADDITION, WE NEITHER WARRANT NOR REPRESENT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. ANY MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY DESCRIBED OR USED ON THE WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OWNED BY THIRD PARTIES WHO HAVE LICENSED SUCH MATERIAL TO US, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY. Pristinet Portal or Jeeva Portals DOES NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO VERIFY THE IDENTITY OF THE PERSONS SUBSCRIBING TO ITS SERVICES, NOR DOES IT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO MONITOR THE USE OF ITS SERVICES BY OTHER USERS OF THE COMMUNITY; THEREFORE, Pristinet Portal and Jeeva Portals DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR IDENTITY THEFT OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF YOUR IDENTITY OR INFORMATION. Pristinet Portal or Jeeva Portals DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES IT PROVIDES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. IN PARTICULAR, THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES MAY BE INTERRUPTED DUE TO MAINTENANCE, UPDATES, OR SYSTEM OR NETWORK FAILURES. Pristinet Portal and Jeeva Portals DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY SUCH INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. FURTHERMORE, Pristinet Portal and Jeeva Portals DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY MALFUNCTIONING, IMPOSSIBILITY OF ACCESS, OR POOR USE CONDITIONS OF THE Pristinet Portal SITE DUE TO INAPPROPRIATE EQUIPMENT, DISTURBANCES RELATED TO INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS, TO THE SATURATION OF THE INTERNET NETWORK, AND FOR ANY OTHER REASON.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN COUNTRIES THAT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS.
Neither Pristinet Portal or Jeeva Portals nor any of our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, employees, shareholders, or directors (“Jeeva Portals Affiliates”) shall be liable for (a) any damages or (b) any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages or loss of use, profit, revenue or data to you or any third person arising from your use of the Service, any platform applications or any of the content or other materials on, accessed through Pristinet Portal or Jeeva Portals. This limitation of liability shall:
A. Apply regardless of whether (1) you base your claim on contract, tort, statute or any other legal theory, (2) we knew or should have known about the possibility of such damages, or (3) the limited remedies provided in this section fail of their essential purpose; and
B. Not apply to any damage that Jeeva Portals may cause you intentionally or knowingly in violation of this Agreement or applicable law, or as otherwise mandated by applicable law that cannot be disclaimed from in this Agreement.
A. Mutual rights of termination. You may terminate this Agreement, for any or no reason, at any time, with notice to Jeeva Portals. This notice will be effective upon Pristinet Portal or Jeeva Portals processing your notice. Pristinet Portal or Jeeva Portals may terminate the Agreement for any reason or no reason, at any time, with or without notice. This cancellation shall be effective immediately or as may be specified in the notice. Termination of your Pristinet Portal account includes disabling your access to Pristinet Portal Services and may also bar you from any future use of any services of Pristinet or Jeeva Portals.
B. Misuse of the Services. Pristinet Portal or Jeeva Portals may restrict, suspend or terminate the account of any User who abuses or misuses the Services. Misuse of the Services includes inviting other Users with whom you do not know to connect; abusing the Jeeva Portals messaging services; creating multiple or false profiles; using the Services commercially without Jeeva Portals’ authorization, infringing any intellectual property rights, or any other behavior that Jeeva Portals, in its sole discretion, deems contrary to its purpose. In addition, and without limiting the foregoing, Jeeva Portals has adopted a policy of terminating accounts of Users who, in Jeeva Portals’ sole discretion, are deemed to be repeat infringers under the United States Copyright Act.
C. Effect of Termination. Upon the termination of your Pristinet or Jeeva Portals account, you lose access to the Services. In addition, Jeeva Portals may block access to the Services from an IP address or range of IP addresses associated with those of terminated Users. The terms of this Agreement shall survive any termination, except Sections 3 (“Your Rights”) and 4.a-b, and d (“Our Rights and Obligations”) hereof.
7. COLORADO LAW AND ARBITRATION.
A. Choice of Law. Except for any Disputes relating to intellectual property rights, obligations or any infringement claims, any disputes with Jeeva Portals arising out of or relating to the Agreement (“Disputes”) shall be governed by Colorado law regardless of your country of origin or where you access Jeeva Portals, and notwithstanding of any conflicts of law principles and the United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods.
B. Agreement to Arbitrate and Pay Attorneys’ Fees. Any Disputes shall be resolved by final and binding arbitration under the rules and auspices of the American Arbitration Association, to be held in Denver, Colorado, in English, with a written decision stating and legal reasoning issued by the arbitrator(s) at either party’s request, and with arbitration costs and reasonable documented attorneys’ costs of both parties to be borne by the party that ultimately loses.
C. Exception from Arbitration Agreement Either party may obtain injunctive relief (preliminary or permanent) and orders to compel arbitration or enforce arbitral awards in any court of competent jurisdiction.